Learning Management System (manaba)
This website provides information on the University of Tsukuba’s manaba Learning Management System (hereafter refers to LMS).
|【Operational status】||The system is running normally.|
*Please see the top page for information on the operation of other learning management systems.
- First-time users of manaba should read the "User Guide" first (Japanese version only).
- Learning Management System (manaba) User Guide (for students and staffs)
- To log in to manaba, click the “Log in to manaba” button above or “Log in to manaba” in “Menu” to the right (both lead to https://manaba.tsukuba.ac.jp). Enter your Unified Authentication ID (13-digit number printed on the back of your (student) ID card, under the barcode) and password.The “My page” of manaba will appear if login succeeds.
For those who use it for the first time
- If you do not have a Unified Authentication ID, see Eligibility in User Guide page .
- If you forget your Unified Authentication ID/password, see "Unified Authentication System" page.